Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Our Video - How to Leave a Comment

We made this video to teach our parents how to leave a quality comment when they visit our blogs. We are hosting a Blog Commenting Party for our parents today after school. We will show them this movie and then help them get on our blogs to leave us comments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aloha Ms. Naugle and 4th graders,
What a terrific video! I love commenting on your blogs and being an authentic audience for your thoughts and ideas. I always try to follow all of the rules I learned from my friend, Mrs. Yollis.

Mahalo nui loa (with greatest appreciation)for mentioning me in your dedication. You are truly a wonderful group of writers. It also helps that the wonderful Ms. Naugle is your teacher!

A hui hou,
Mrs. Jacobs

PLNaugle said...

Hi JoAnn,
I'm really disappointed that we didn't get to Skype with you during our Blog Commenting Party. We wanted to personally thank you for being our biggest blog supporter. Thanks for being the best commenter we know.

Marcia Barham said...

To the students: This is such a great way for you to teach and train your parents. I also loved that it was not "perfect! You were sharing with us adults and not performing. You owned your work. Thanks for sharing with all of us who want you to participate in your learning.

Marcia Barham
Hong Kong