I just discovered Answer Garden. This site provides a simple and interesting way to get feedback. Creating a question is easy since no registration is required. Simply type in your question and click Create. Responses (which must be 20 characters or less) are added to a word cloud. The more a response is given the larger the word appears in the word cloud. You can share your question out to social media sites like Twitter and Facebook. Answer Garden provides a URL or embed code so that you can put your question wherever you'd like online. How will you use this site?
I might use this tech you've explained to have students discuss the Key Question that accompanies every chapter in my textbook. I think they would get excited about seeing their answers in that word cloud.
2 comments:
I might use this tech you've explained to have students discuss the Key Question that accompanies every chapter in my textbook. I think they would get excited about seeing their answers in that word cloud.
Wow really cool blog!
Post a Comment