
As I was going through my Diigo groups shared bookmarks I found Urtak, a free online survey maker. I took a survey about teachers' tech skills and then decided to register to use the site. After verifying my email, I quickly created a survey for my students about their technology usage. Even though I was given an embed code, I was not able to embed it into Edmodo or this blog. I am only able to furnish the link http://urtak.com/u/2387.
I think Urtak is a useful Web 2.0 tool. What do you think?









2 comments:
I have tried a few of those poll sites but I think Google Forms is still the best. It is easy to create a poll or survey. They embed and track the results in a Google Spreadsheet. Plus it also displays your results in chart form too.
Hi Mr. Wood. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I agree with you about Google Forms. It is the tool I usually use to create surveys. I also like the spreadsheets feature and how easy it is to share the link or embed the form. I just thought I'd check out a new tool.
Post a Comment