Get your own Moonk! |
You have magically been turned into a lion. View the slideshow and decide which one best represents you. Write your lion story in the comments. Don't forget to include your first name at the end of your comment. Have a "roaring" good time.










19 comments:
Roar!!!!!
By Nathan.L.
I think number two matches me because I like relaxing. When I sleep in my den, I sleep late. I like sleeping late because I won’t get cranky in the afternoon.
When I wake up I find and hunt for my breakfast. Then I relax more. Then I get up and walk around find lunch. No McDonalds in the wild, so I will find something else for lunch. Well it goes on and on every day doing the same routine. Breakfast, relax, walk, lunch, relax, and on.
So I guess I will go back in my den and relax more.
Lion
By Doria W.
I chose number 2 because it has a nice mane. The lion is so cute lying in the grass.
The lion’s nose is so cute. It looks like he was sleeping. Maybe he had a little grin on his face. My lion has nice smooth fur. The lion is a male but I’m not because I am a female.
I think my lion is really cute like me which my mom tells me I am.
Hey Ms.Naugle
Would you like to know what lion I chose? I chose lion number 5 because it expresses how I feel when I am shy like when I sing in front of the church in choir. I also like that lion because she can be confident and strong.
If I were the lion I would name myself Shylla because it expresses me and my feelings. I would give her a little more color to my body with more orange. I would also give my self more confidence to stand up for by self. Did you know that I would go on adventures to the rain forest and find out things I didn’t know before?
And that is all about my lion story so have a roaring day
Your student,
Alexe O.
Lion
By Carlos N
I would be number 5 because he looks calm. I am really calm. I know that he is a boy because he has a lot of fur around his head.
I like to lay down a lot. He likes to lie on a log I like to lay down on a bed. He has a medium sized nose like I do.
Now you know what lion I am and why I am him. Now you tell me what lion you are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6?
Kaitlyn the Lion Cub
Lion #6 is like me because it is cute and cuddly. The reason I picked #6 is that it is a cub and I am a kid in real life and I am cute and cuddly.
#6 needs to depend on her mom and dad and the dad protects her and her brothers and sisters. That is what my mom and dad do with me.
When I am 20 I will get married to a good man who will be good to me for the rest of my life that is why I like #6 and I
I think loin number three is most like me.
I think this because it is a baby cub.
I love baby cubs that why I think it look like me.
In the morning when I wake up I roar to my mom
to wake up. Then I ask my mom to go hunt some food.
I watch my mom as she sneak up to her pre.
Once my belly is full I go play.
When I get home I take a nap.
When I wake up she tries to bath me.
I start to run away my mom gives up and I bath my self.
When I am done it time to go to sleep.
Then I’ll wake up and do the same thing.
Now you know what I will do as loin number three.
By Ranesha C.
By Ze’Antre K.
I chose the number six because it makes me feel cool that way. It expresses me like when I performing a play.
When I‘m in Africa I can eat my prey. But I have to sniff my food to make sure that it is not poisoned, but if it is not, then I will eat it. I like eating foxes, I also like eating my prey’s meat. I can taste that tasty blood. So!!! when I eat my prey early I digest my food and then I find more food to eat.
I like running because it keeps us lions in shape. If I can practice running I can beat a cheetah. Let’s go eat some meat!!!
By Devin R.
I choose number 4 because he looks cool. He would hunt an animal down and eat their juicy meat.
I like eating deer. It’s my favorite kind of meat.
I would run around with my baby cub. I would teach my cub how to fight and hunt.
What would you do if you were a lion?
Being a Lion
Allissa G
I think that number 5 would describe me best because that lion is a cub and it looks like it is relaxing. I like relaxing and I am small.
Soon I will have to go on and hunt for food, but I am going to do that later. When I go catch my food I have to look for it because in the wild you can’t just go to a fast food restaurant.
Well, I now have to go and catch my breakfast.
Lion time
Joshua
I’m lion # 4 because I love to eat meat and I love to scare my sister. When I'm scaring her I like to show my sharp teeth and they look convincing.
If I wanted to live in a exotic place it would be the safari of Madagascar. I would live with a pack of lions and hunt for food.
Tell me your lion life.
Lions
By Paris B.
Lion number 4 best decribes me because I like to hunt. Lions only go after foods they like. The lion has big jaws used for tearing and ripping.
When I go hunting in the wild it feels fun. When my prey runs I catch up to it. I also can't swim on water or catch my prey in the water.
When I get mad I have a loud roar. That would make all the animals get out of my way.
When I had my day of hunting I take a nap in my warm cozy cave. Now tell me what loin you are?
Lion story
By Johonz R.
Hey! My name is Johonz R. I chose number four because sometimes I am brave and sometimes get a little to cocky. The reason why I’m like that because I have to protect my young. Me and the young one travel a lot to find a comfortable place that is good enough for us.
Another reason we travel a lot because we need good food. We love to eat meat we eat about three ponds each day. Our favorite meat is Giraffe and Zebra. The reason I like this lion the most because I like the sharp tooth and fur.
Now you know why I like number four.
Lion Story
By Monae’
I think lion number 6 best describes me because it looks cute and cuddly. It also looks relaxed and clam.
If I were that lion I would just relax all day and take naps and stuff. When I not taking naps I’m traveling. I would name lion number 6 Monae’ because that is my name.
And that’s what I would do if were lion number 6.
Lion Number Two
By Macy S.
I think number two lion matches me because I like to sleep a lot . Number two lion likes to relex and so do I.
Being a good and relaxing lion is awesome. Lion number two is cute too.rela
The routine will be relax, eat, relax, walk, lunch, play, and relax. The routine will keep going until that time.
Lion # 3
By: Katie .N
Lion # 3 best suits me because it is calm and I’m calm. Lion # 3 is nice and I am nice to. She is friendly and I’m friendly to. Lion # 3 is silly and I’m silly to. Now I’m going to tell you what I will do if I was a lion.
If I was a lion I would do is hanging out in my cave, and hunt for food to eat, play outside with my lion friends, scare people away from my island and when it is nighttime I go in my cave and look at the stars.
Now you know every thing about if I was a lion. Now tell me what you will do if you were a lion from Australia.
The Lion Story
By Zaven S.
My name is Zaven and I picked number 4 because it looks mean and sometimes that’s me.
I am usually mean in the morning, but most of the time in the evening because I forget to eat. Another way I get mean is when I do not go to my baseball game. Sometimes I am nice like when I have fun. When I am nice I will share food with other animals.
But now I learned my lesson. Always eat in the morning and in the evening.
My Lion
By Drew
I am lion #4 because he is scary. I also like my teeth. My ROAR is loud.
ROAAAAAR!! Ops. I like to run to catch my pray. I hunt at evening.
I have a Mom,Dad,and a sister. I’m really good at hunting. I hunt Buffalo, and Elks.
Tell me your story I am lion #r4. I also like my teeth. My ROAR is loud. ROAAAAAR!! Ops. I like to run to catch my pray. I hunt at
Number Two Lion
By Zoey P.
I like number two lion because I like to relax. This lion matches me because sometimes I hunt for food. Sometimes I get cranky becauce I have to protect myself from the other wild animals.
I like to travel all places to explore and eat diffrent kinds of food. I know that you also eat diffrent kinds of foods too. You propably don't eat everything that I eat. Well, I have to go and eat some food now.
That's why I chose number two.
s the lion looks elegant and relaxed and content.
Aparna Vashisht
http://parentella.com
Post a Comment