Hi Ms.Naugle this is Doria and Drew we loved the valentines hearts project.
Hi Ms. Naugle It’s your students Alexe’ and Rhiannon again we loved how our class did the Valentine Hearts candy project did you know that it reminds us of the loveliness of our wonderful parents and how they cared for us. Your truly, Alexe’ and Rhiannon
Hi Doria and Drew. Can you tell me why you loved the Valentine's heart project? I'd love to hear more of your thoughts about the project.
Thanks for your comment Rhiannon and Alexe. I'm glad the project connected you to the love of your parents.
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
4 comments:
Hi Ms.Naugle this is Doria and Drew we loved the valentines hearts project.
Hi Ms. Naugle
It’s your students Alexe’ and Rhiannon again we loved how our class did the Valentine Hearts candy project did you know that it reminds us of the loveliness of our wonderful parents and how they cared for us.
Your truly,
Alexe’ and Rhiannon
Hi Doria and Drew. Can you tell me why you loved the Valentine's heart project? I'd love to hear more of your thoughts about the project.
Thanks for your comment Rhiannon and Alexe. I'm glad the project connected you to the love of your parents.
Post a Comment